Construction And Research Of Automobile Repair Teaching And Training Equipment
Nov 12, 2021
Abstract: The gap of China's automotive maintenance professionals is increasing. In order to meet the demand for high-skilled application talents in the rapid development of automobile repair in China in the future, the teaching of automobile repair specialty in secondary vocational schools must focus on practical training and fully pay attention to the needs of society. Field survey to study the construction of the current auto repair training base in vocational schools.
Keywords: auto repair, training base, function, research, construction direction
In 2011, the state set up a special construction fund for secondary vocational education reform and development model schools, and vigorously developed vocational education. The automobile testing and maintenance technology major was also listed as the first batch of national model school construction majors. The investment of base construction funds, the construction plan of the automobile training room, the construction and development of the automobile training base should seize and make full use of this soaring opportunity.
I. Investigation on the construction of internship training base
I have conducted field surveys of auto repair professional training bases in multiple secondary vocational schools in Jinan, such as Shandong Lanxiang Technical School, Shandong Shenghan Finance and Trade Vocational College, Shandong Kaiwen Vocational and Technical College, Shandong Yingcai Vocational and Technical College, In many schools such as Shandong Dezhou Automobile and Motorcycle College, the in-house practice workshops for many auto repair majors are relatively large, and various types of internship equipment and vehicles are relatively complete. However, some vehicle equipment have not been developed and really used. Take the subject you want to learn into the 4S shop or auto repair factory for advanced learning, solve the problems encountered in the practical training, learn the operation skills, and bring back the most advanced maintenance technology from the auto repair factory. And apply it to your own training teaching in order to keep up with the ever-changing rhythm of auto repair technology.
1. Optimize the training course system. The timely updated knowledge and practical operation skills are used as the teaching content of secondary vocational auto repair, and the teaching content is updated in time according to new models, new technologies, and new processes. It is best to combine the most authoritative maintenance manual to prepare school-based teaching materials suitable for secondary vocational teaching. Abandon teaching materials that are not suitable for secondary vocational students and only teach advanced theory and no practical training. According to the characteristics of weak theoretical learning foundation and strong hands-on ability of secondary vocational students, theoretical teaching must be sufficient, practical training must be strengthened, and everyone has developed high skills. Only by optimizing the curriculum system, and then according to the implementation of this curriculum system It is required to build a training base in order to achieve the maximum teaching and training purpose.
2. Construction of on-campus training bases and off-campus auto repair enterprise factories for various internship bases. Students not only practice training in the school, but also enter the auto repair factory or 4S shop internship in the middle of the semester, so that the phased knowledge and skills learned in the school can be applied and consolidated in a timely manner, which also conforms to the law of skills learning and consolidation. The combination of school performance assessment and the internship process assessment of auto repair companies can strengthen the construction and effective use of practical training bases.
3. The construction of training bases should actively use modern teaching instrument technology that is conducive to teaching. Automobile training room equipment should make full use of modern information technology, simulation software to demonstrate simulation teaching, develop virtual training, virtual auto repair workshops, and demonstrate the internal working principles to make up for the shortcomings of internal dynamic principles in physical teaching, such as engines The internal working process of the cooling system and cycle washing.
4. Construction of training bases based on functional divisions. The construction of the training base aims at facilitating the teaching of on-site integrated practical training topics, and abandoning the traditional teaching method of “repairing cars on the blackboard”. According to the skill requirements and maintenance procedures of the job tasks in the auto repair job, adjust and set up training rooms to strengthen the construction of training conditions for work process projects; set up training projects according to process projects; and purchase equipment according to skill requirements. The car training room is arranged in accordance with the process of the work. With reference to the repair and maintenance workshop of the automobile 4S repair station, it is arranged as close as possible to the front line of repair and production in accordance with the teaching situation.
Construction projects and funds
1. On-campus training base construction project and fund raising. The results of the construction of the on-campus training base can best reflect the strength, characteristics, and quality of running a secondary vocational school. The construction of the training base shall carry out preliminary field investigations, complete investigation and research, training equipment configuration, develop school-based courses, change teaching models, set evaluation standard systems, and evaluate implementation effects. On the one hand, the automobile training room actively strives for and makes full use of financial special construction funds to enrich the school's auto repair training workshop. On the other hand, self-reliance, the training workshop operated externally to solve some training expenses.
2. Off-campus training base construction projects and fundraising. The off-campus practice training base is an important part of the vocational school training base. It is a “zero distance” connection between secondary vocational school students and auto repair technical posts to consolidate theoretical knowledge, train vocational skills, and comprehensively improve comprehensive quality. Training platform. It can make up for the lack of training bases in schools and provide real training scenarios; improve the employment competitiveness of students, shorten the work adaptation period; enhance social service capabilities, expand school influence and radiation; promote school education and teaching reform, and improve teachers' Professional quality and professional ability to improve the overall strength of school running. It can cooperate with large-scale auto manufacturers such as Toyota and Volkswagen and 4S shops to gain support from internship vehicles, maintenance equipment, and maintenance technical materials, which solves the problem and saves construction funds.
3. Reasonably link the construction of on-campus and off-campus bases, with the help of vocational education concepts in developed countries, equip high-skilled talents with scientific and effective base construction and mechanisms to meet the development needs of today's vocational education.
Two considerations: Although some achievements have been made in the construction of the auto repair training base in secondary vocational schools, there are still many realistic problems:
First, the number of interns recruited by the 4S shop is very small (4-10 people) each year. The number of students majoring in automobile training in auto training equipment manufacturers and secondary vocational schools has grown rapidly in recent years, and the overall enrollment of students is relatively low, and the age is partial The competition with younger auto vocational graduates is slightly inferior in some aspects, but the secondary vocational students are hardworking and practical, so the rate of counterpart internship is very high. Can the country learn from Germany's "dual system" and introduce some preferential policies to encourage enterprises to accept more interns? Make school teaching and business needs more closely. For example, some integrated large repair shops or 4S shops can accommodate 20 or 30 people, or even more.
Second, the automotive industry is developing rapidly, 4S shops are gradually increasing, and the auto repair industry is also facing unprecedented labor shortage. Sheet metal and spray paint are scarce and highly paid, but secondary vocational students are reluctant to take up positions in which he does not recognize technology. Therefore, how to make secondary vocational students change their concept of job selection in career guidance is also key.
In short, the training base is not only some hardware and venues, but also the comprehensive and effective operation of equipment under the guidance of the concept