Hydrogen Fuel Cell Training Bench
We provide Hydrogen Fuel Cell Training Bench, Hydrogen Fuel Cell Training Bench,Automobile Training Equipment,Electrical Car Training System,Automotives Electric, automotive training equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||ZhongCai / Customized|
|Application:||Automotive Training Equipment|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
It is made of hydrogen fuel reactor system components. It is required to demonstrate the structure and working principle of the automobile fuel cell (hydrogen) system, and to dynamically simulate the working process of the fuel cell (hydrogen) system, so as to deepen students' understanding of the structure and operation of the hydrogen fuel system. An understanding of how it works. It is suitable for the teaching needs of various types of colleges and training institutions for the theoretical study and maintenance training of automotive fuel cell (hydrogen) systems.
2. Product Features
1. The device fully demonstrates the working principle of the fuel cell vehicle energy system, shows the low-pressure hydrogen storage advantages of the metal polymer hydrogen storage tank, and can dynamically simulate the operation state of the fuel cell vehicle energy system under resistive, inductive and other load conditions, and dynamically display the fuel Features and advantages of battery vehicle energy systems;
2. By using 4 intelligent monitoring terminals and using a 4.3-inch display screen, the principle animation of the interactive operation state of the relevant core components of the fuel cell can be collected in real time;
3. The intelligent monitoring terminal collects in real time the fuel cell from hydrogen entering the stack through the diffusion layer, catalyst, proton exchange membrane, oxygen in the air, and the catalyst to convert into electrical energy output conversion process. How to collect fuel cells in real time; how to realize high voltage conversion from low voltage through ECU processor, primary coil secondary coil, rectifier bridge boost output; how to convert stack output DC power into three-phase AC power animation curve state through IGBT. The monitoring terminal displays the running status of the three-phase drive motor. By configuring the accelerator pedal, it can realize idle speed and acceleration and deceleration operation;
4. The panel-mounted analog drive motor is used to reflect the hydrogen output from the hydrogen storage tank to the fuel cell stack, and the high-voltage DC output is converted by the booster to the motor controller to convert the AC output to drive the motor to run, which can fully demonstrate the structure of the fuel cell system. composition and working principle;
5. It can dynamically simulate the five working conditions of fuel cell stack gas supply, stack power generation, power supply boost, capacitor charging and normal driving, and assist the LED running water lamp to more vividly reflect the energy flow state;
6. The gear selection device can be configured to simulate the running state of the power motor in three different modes: R, N, and D. Install the brake switch to simulate the braking energy recovery state of depressing the brake pedal while the vehicle is running;
7. The panel needs to be made of high-grade aluminum-plastic panels with a thickness of ≥4mm that are corrosion-resistant, impact-resistant, pollution-resistant, fire-resistant, and moisture-proof. The panel is printed with a never-fading schematic diagram of the layout and working principle of the entire automobile fuel cell. Students can intuitively compare the fuel Schematic diagram of the battery vehicle energy system structure, understand and analyze the working principle of the fuel cell vehicle energy system;
8. The structure of the platform is the national standard aluminum alloy frame, which is built with two integrated all-aluminum alloy profiles, 40mm×40mm and 40mm×80mm, which are oil-resistant, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean. The 4mm aluminum-plastic board is embedded to support and seal, and the surface is paved with high quality. The one-shot composite sheet is moisture-proof and durable. The bottom is equipped with a locking function universal wheel, which is convenient to move and fix.
3. Product composition
Power drive motor simulation device, motor controller, fuel cell booster, fuel cell stack, hydrogen storage tank, gear control switch, super capacitor, accelerator pedal, brake switch, hydrogen production device, mobile chassis, etc.
4. Product Specifications
Product size: 1230*600*1780mm (L×W×H)
Input power: AC220V 50Hz
Working temperature: -35℃~40℃
Overall weight: 70kg
Hydrogen Fuel Cell Training Bench
Automotive education trainer
Place of Origin
Three-phase four-wire(Three-phase five-wire 380V±10% 50Hz)
AC 220V±10% 50Hz