The cause of engine oil leakage?
Jul 07, 2022
Regarding the phenomenon of car engine oil leakage in the car maintenance training equipment, what are the reasons? The following is an introduction to you by ZHONGCAI!
The hazard of engine oil leakage in automobile maintenance teaching equipment is loss of oil, resulting in waste, and in serious cases, it may lead to insufficient oil and cause engine damage.
Causes of engine oil leaks
The automobile teaching and maintenance equipment belongs to the series of automobile teaching equipment. The engine in the automobile teaching equipment may have oil leakage. The reasons for the engine oil leakage are as follows:
1. The oil return thread at the rear end of the crankshaft is blocked by dirt and oil leaks, the oil return thread is improperly processed or the coaxiality between the threaded journal and the oil seal seat hole is out of tolerance, etc.
2. Improper oil level or incorrect oil dipstick reading. When the vehicle is parked on level ground, wait long enough for the oil to return and check that the oil level is correct;
3. The oil pan gasket is damaged or the screw is loose and oil leaks;
4. The rear cover of the cam bearing is not strictly leaking oil;
5. The timing gear cover gasket is improperly assembled, damaged or the screw is loose and oil leaks;
engine oil leak
6. The rocker arm chamber cover or the lever chamber cover is not strictly leaking oil;
7. The engine bracket plate is deformed or the gasket seal is not tight and oil leakage;
8. The oil drain screw leaks and the oil leaks out. If necessary, tighten the bolts and/or replace the gasket and oil seal. Lubricating oil leaks from the oil drain bolt on the engine bottom plate (oil pan). In this case, the oil pan bolts should be replaced according to the situation. If the thread on the oil pan is damaged, the oil pan should be replaced directly. The sealing performance of the engine floor gasket (commonly known as the oil bottom gasket) fails, resulting in the leakage of lubricating oil. This kind of failure needs to replace the gasket.
9. The oil radiator is not tightly sealed and leaks oil;
10. The front oil seal of the crankshaft is damaged and leaks oil;
11. The oil filter is not tightly sealed and oil leaks;
12. The valve cover gasket is not tightly sealed and leaks oil;
Automobile maintenance teaching equipment
13. The bearing hole of the distributor shell is not tightly sealed and leaks oil;
14. The oil seal at the rear of the crankshaft is damaged and leaks oil;
15. The oil pump gasket is damaged or the screw is loose and the oil leaks;
16. Crankcase ventilation system blockage or component failure, such as turbocharger failure;
17. The gasket of the oil drain plug of the oil pan is damaged, leaked or loose and leaks oil;
The above is the teaching equipment for car maintenance explained: Secondly, ZHONGCAI also introduced the reasons for the engine oil leakage in the equipment. The content that ZHONGCAI may explain is relatively simple. Friends who want more details can contact us by phone and WeChat, and friends who need to order are also welcome. Come to customize, welcome all dealers and colleges to visit!