Automotive training ABS/ESP braking system
Nov 12, 2021
The Automotive training ABS/ESP braking system of the engine is used as the power source, although it is close to the actual situation of automobile driving, it is inconvenient to install and debug. And the Automotive training ABS/ESP braking system noise is large, the working environment will produce emissions and noise pollution; At the same time, it has the disadvantages of high cost and poor universality.
So choose motor as power source, low noise, small footprint, no pollution, can be convenient to adjust the appropriate speed.
(1) Motor selection Test bench selects frequency conversion speed regulating three-phase asynchronous motor, rated power 5.5KW, rated power 220V, constant torque frequency range (5-50Hz), constant power frequency range (50-100Hz).
(2) Frequency converter input power specifications: 380-460V 50/60Hz;Output power supply specifications: 0-460V 3.2KVA 4.2a;Frequency range 0.1-400Hz.
3.2 Load selection of the test bench
Load is used to simulate brake force. In view of the disc brake is better than drum brake braking effect, and heat dissipation fast, light weight, simple structure, convenient adjustment. In this design, a disc brake is used to simulate the braking force and increase the wheel resistance.
4. The Automotive training ABS/ESP braking system daily maintenance
1. In order to ensure the safety and reliability of the system during use, please fix the wheels of the experimental stand after the relevant equipment is placed;
2. Do not place the experimental system in damp, dark and sunlight exposure;
3, in order to prevent electromagnetic interference, magnetic material should be kept away from as far as possible, otherwise , the auto training equipment will affect the normal use of the system;
4, in the operation, do not often plug the connector of the circuit, to prevent it from excessive use of aging or accidental damage;
5. Clean the instrument regularly with a clean cotton cloth.