Refrigeration System with Refrigeration and Freezing Chamber Teaching Education Equipment Condenser Trainer Equipment
We provide Refrigeration System with Refrigeration and Freezing Chamber Teaching Education Equipment Condenser Trainer Equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
* Refrigeration system with 2 different evaporation pressures1
* Simulation of 18 faults
Identifying faults in refrigeration systems requires comprehensive
knowledge This knowledge also includes the design and purpose of the individual components. helps to acquire this knowledge.
The components of a refrigeration circuit with refrigeration and freezing chambers are arranged clearly in the trainer. Solenoid valves enable the individual or parallel operation of the evaporators in the two chambers.
The circuit is equipped with a combined pressure switch for the delivery and intake side of the compressor. The refrigeration chamber features an evaporation pressure controller. The effect of the evaporation pressure
controller on the overall process is being examined. An inner heat
exchanger in the inlet of the two evaporators is used for supercooling the refrigerant to increase the efficiency of the process. At the same time the intake gas is superheated.
An electric defrost heater is available to defrost the freezing chamber.
The simulation of 18 different faults, e.g. faulty solenoid valves or faulty relays, is provided for.
The process schematic at the trainer offers a quick overview. Signal
lamps in the process schematic indicate the operating state of selected
Relevant measured values are recorded by sensors. The measured values can be read on digital displays. At the same time, the measured values can also be transmitted directly to a PC via USB. The data acquisition software is included.
The most important pressures are additionally indicated with manometers directly at the trainer. The software enables the representation of the cyclic process in the log p-h diagram.
The well-structured instructional material sets out the fundamentals and provides a step-by-step guide through the experiments.
Learning Objectives / Experiments
- design and components of a refrigeration system with 2 evaporators
- components and their functions
* compressor, condenser, evaporator
* thermostatic expansion valve
* evaporation pressure controller
* pressure switch
* electric defrost heater
- thermodynamics of the refrigeration cycle
* effect of refrigerant supercooling
* representation of the thermodynamic cycle
in the log p-h diagram
* determination of important characteristic variables
* coefficient of performance
* refrigeration capacity
* compressor work
- fault finding in refrigeration system components
 investigation of a refrigeration system with refrigeration and freezing chambers
 refrigeration circuit with compressor, condenser
and 2 evaporators with thermostatic expansion valve and evaporation pressure controller
 insulated freezing chamber with fan and electric defrost heater
 insulated refrigeration chamber with evaporation pressure controller
 heat exchanger for refrigerant supercooling
 individual or parallel operation of the chambers via solenoid valves
 simulation of 18 faults
 software for data acquisition via USB under Windows Vista or Windows 7
 refrigerant R134a, CFC-free
- power consumption: 491W at 5/40°C
- refrigeration capacity: 1104W at 5/40°C
Condenser with fan
- volumetric air flow rate: 290m³/h
- transfer area: 1,5m²
- evaporator transfer area: 1,06m²
- evaporator transfer area: 2,42m²
- volumetric air flow rate, fan: 135m³/h
- electric defrost heater: approx. 150W
Evaporation pressure controller: 0...5,5bar
- temperature: 12x -50...120°C
- pressure: 1x -1...15bar, 3x -1...9bar, 3x -1...24bar
- power: 0...1125W
- flow rate: 1,5...23,5L/h
Dimensions and Weight
Weight: approx. 210kg
Required for Operation
230V, 50/60Hz, 1 phase or 120V, 60Hz/CSA, 1 phase
Scope of Delivery
1 software CD + USB cable
1 set of instructional material