Hydraulic Excvavtor Training Equipment Teaching Equipment Excavator Experiment Equipment
We provide Hydraulic Excvavtor Training Equipment Teaching Equipment Excavator Experiment Equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
I. Experiment project
1.Hydraulic drive all the components structure and working principle, can tear open outfit experiment.
2.Hydraulic mining machinery demonstration control experiment.
3.PLC software simulation demonstration and control experiment.
4. Programmable controller (PLC) electric control experiment: mechanical, electrical and hydraulic integrated control experiment.
II. Training content
1.Hydraulic transmission component structure and principle
2.Multimedia demonstration board
3.Hydraulic excavator various tube test experiment
4.Hydraulic excavator Wireless control principle experiment
III. Experiment content
1.Hydraulic excavator structure understanding
2.Hydraulic excavator principle understanding
3.Hydraulic excavator Wireless control principle understanding
IV.Performance and features
1. Test bench, the cold rolled steel sheet (and after coating, anticorrosive processing) production, table structure, control operation at an organic whole.
2. Electrical operation control for underneath type, hydraulic station placed in hydraulic station in the Lord. Compact structure, coordination, layout beautiful and easy, practical strong, for 4-6 people experiment.
3. Mining machinery by physical scaling of all metal structure, experiment start hydraulic system according to the requirement of experiment mode to operate machinery for work.
4. Mining machinery is according to the physical structure and scale down production and become, can truly reflect the mechanical actual working condition, so that the students can in the deep understanding of the mechanism of each component of the structure and working principle.