Wind Power And Solar Power Generation Training Equipment Didactic Equipment Solar And Wind Training System
We provide Wind Power And Solar Power Generation Training Equipment Didactic Equipment Solar And Wind Training System with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
I. Equipment Overview
This training system simulate demo wind and solar generate electricity process, enable students to learn
wind and solar generate electricity. Wind driven generator is driven by fan, solar energy panel is
driven by high work power metal halide. This trainer cultivate students hand on ability, it’s suitable for
engineering university, training institute, technical schools.
(1)This trainer use aluminum column structure, with inner integrated measurement meters, there is universal wheels at the bottom, it’s easy to move.
(2) It can do many experiment circuit and components, students can combine them to different circuit, do
different experiments and training content.
(3) Training workbench with safety protection system.
2. Performance parameter
(1) Wind power generation set: wind power generation is consisted of fan unit and air-blower unit, it adopts aluminum profile structure, the bottom of equipment is with universal wheels, the boundary dimension of fan unit is 800mm*800mm*1500mm(length× width× height), the boundary dimension of air-blower is 800mm*800mm*1500mm(length× width× height).
(2) Solar power generation device: full aluminum structure, adjustable photovoltaic panel, boundary dimension is 800mm*800mm*1200mm(length× width× height).
(3) Power box unit: aluminum profile structure, aluminum hanging box , boundary dimension 1080mm
×300mm×740mm(length× width× height).
(4) Single solar energy cell plate:
Rated peak value work power: 20Wp
Short circuit current:1.9A
Peak value current:1.7A
Open circuit voltage:18.5V
(5) Fan technical specifications:
Fan type: horizontal direction toward
Start speed: 2.5 meters/second
Rated fan speed:10 meters/second
Maximum anti wind speed:40meter/second
Rated work power: 200-500W
Wind direction adjust: auto adjust
(6) Battery technical specification:
Battery lost electricity:10V±1V
Executive standard: GB/T 9535
Relative humidity: 35~85％RH(Non-condensate)
(7) Work condition:
Environment air: no corrosivity air, no fuel air, no large quantity of conductive dust
Work power: AC220±5%, DC12V/24V
Work mode: continuous
Power supply: connect in series or in parallel
Work mode: continuously
3 Experiment list
(1) Battery feature test:1) electricity technical parameter 2) Battery connect in series and parallel
(2) Charge controller experiment:1) connect inversed protection experiment 2) Controller protection on
battery overcharge 3) Controller protection on battery over discharging experiment 4) Anti
(3) Simulate wind generating electricity system experiment
(4) Wind energy charging control experiment
(5) Generator work power test experiment
(6) Photovoltaic battery open circuit voltage test experiment
(7) Photovoltaic battery short circuit current test experiment
(8) Photovoltaic battery work power test experiment
(9) To test photovoltaic battery different maximum test experiment under different illumination
(10) Photovoltaic battery output feature experiment
(11) Photovoltaic battery charging control principle experiment
(12)Photovoltaic battery anti charging experiment
(13) Photovoltaic battery connect in series and parallel experiment
(14) Inverter basic principle experiment
(15) Simple inverter output waveform test experiment
(16) Photovoltaic battery connect in series and in parallel experiment
(17) Inverter basic principle experiment
(18) Simple inverter output waveform test experiment
(19) Inverter power drive AC load experiment
(20) Wind and solar generator complementary experiment