CESI With Pulsed Hot Water Vocational Education Equipment Renewable Training System
We provide CESI With Pulsed Hot Water Vocational Education Equipment Renewable Training System with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
1. Equipment introduction
1.1 Equipment features:
• Experimental installation for research on solar heat (single solar water heater 200L, 2.2m² collector)
• Local and software remote operation
• Various measurement data acquisition (temperature, flow rate, pressure, etc.) and data communication.
• Techno-economic and environmental analysis.
• Thermal balance, size and rationality of components.
• Electrical wiring and plumbing connections.
• Movable solar collectors.
1.2 Function description:
The system can study the production of domestic hot water via solar heat (flat plate collectors).
Realize the whole process of domestic hot water production, storage and transportation.
1.3 Measurement and production monitoring.
2. Technical parameters
(1) Input power supply: AC220V 50Hz
(2) Weight: about 200kg
(3) Working conditions: ambient temperature 10 ℃ ~ 30 ℃ relative humidity (4) Size: measuring and monitoring unit 1600×600×1900
3. List of experiments
(List all the experimental projects that can be completed, the experiments must be done)
Lab 1: Identify System Components and Principles
Get to know system components
Understand what each component does
Experiment 2: System Function Analysis
Principles of operation of the device (solar energy, thermal energy, power, volume expansion of liquids, action of circulators, action of regulation)
Domestic Hot Water Production: Measurements and Calculations
Experiment 3: Measurement and Setup (Solar Circuit)
draw a block diagram
Measure temperature, flow rate and power
Setting up the solar circulation pump
Measure the performance of installed components
Experiment 4: Backup Energy Research
Determine the types of backups possible in the installation
Research on Power Backup
Commissioning of Standby and Energy Measurements