Electric Motor Training Bench Didactic Equipment Electrical Workbench
We provide Electric Motor Training Bench Didactic Equipment Electrical Workbench with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
ZE3162 Electric Motor Training Bench Didactic Equipment Electrical Workbench
1 Product overview
This training device includes a variety of types of induction motor and industrial control components, through the relevant experiment, students can be familiar with the operation characteristics of AC motor, DC motor, to master its control principle and control mode, the corresponding knowledge and technical skills, it is widely applied in higher vocational colleges, secondary vocational schools and vocational school related professional teaching and technical skills training program and examination.
(1) The actual training platform adopts the frame structure of aluminum profile, with the bottom with the universal wheel, which can be moved flexibly. The measuring instrument and the actual training power source are integrated and installed, easy to use and not easily damaged.
(2) The motor is fully equipped and can be used in combination to complete a variety of training contents.
(3) The training platform has a good security system.
2 Performance parameters
(1) input power: three-phase five-wire system 380V plus or minus 10% 60Hz
(2) external dimension: 1600mm x 800mm x 1350mm
(3) complete machine capacity: (4) weight: (5) working conditions: temperature - 10 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃ relative humidity 3 Product composition
3.1 Power control screen
The power control panel adopts aluminum alloy profile panel, closed box body structure, and the lower shelf is connected to one.
3.2 Training bench
The actual training table is supported by the aluminum profile column, and the bottom wanxiang wheel brake is flexible and can be moved and positioned flexibly. The tabletop uses the high density base plate of 25mm thick, the surface high temperature and high pressure fire prevention board face treatment, complete with three guide type drawer 2, sliding door type bottom cabinet 2 pieces, the structure is firm, beautiful and generous.
3.3 Power control screen configuration
(1) The input of three-phase five-wire power supply, controlled by the leakage circuit breaker, has the emergency stop control button, and in case of emergency, press the emergency stop button breaker to cut off the power supply.
(2) Equipped with power indicator, power output socket and secure type power supply terminal.
(3) Configuration ac motor special protection switch, built-in ac power supply, short circuit protection function.
(4) Built-in AC power and short circuit protection.
(1)1 field rheostat for DC machines
(2)1 starting rheostat for DC motors
(3)1 rheostat for rotoric start for slip rings motor
(4)1 resistive load 3ph variable by rows (by switches), having same power as the required machines (DC and AC generator)
(5) 1 capacitive load 3ph variable by rows (by switches or hand wheel), having same power as the required machines DC and AC generator)
(6)1 inductive load 3ph variable by rows (by switches), having same power as the required machines (DC and AC generator)
(7)1 DC machine with shunt excitation, minimal power 0.75 kW, 220V, 1500 rpm can operate as motor and generator
(8)1 DC machine with serial excitation, minimal power 0.75 kW, 220V, 1500 rpm can operate as motor and generator
(9) 1 DC machine with combined excitation, minimal power 0.75 kW, 220V, 1500 rpm can operate as motor and generator
(10)1 asynchronous motor, cage rotor 3ph, 220/380V 50Hz, 1500rpm, 0.75kW min
(11)1 DAHLANDER double speed asynchronous motor cage rotor, 380V 50Hz, 0.75kW min, 1500 and 3000 rpm
(12)1 synchronous reversible motor, 220/380V 50Hz, 1500rpm 0.75kW
(13)1 single phase asynchronous motor, with auxiliary pole, with starting condenser, cage rotor, 230V/50Hz, 1500rpm, 0.75kW
(14)1 universal single phase motor, powered by DC and AC 230V 50Hz, 1500 rpm, 0.75kW
(15)repulsion motor, rotation direction and speed vary according to brushes position, 230V 50Hz, 0.5 kW
(16)1 brake to simulate mechanic loads, adequate speed and power for the motors, the brake allows to calculate the couple by 2 methods, using balance of a weight and counter weight and a graduated scale, or by sensor which display the instantly the value the screen can be initiated to zero and also equipped by analog output.
(17)1 board for parallel mounting of a 3ph alternator with the industrial network. The board is equipped by safety sockets and a inverter to verify frequency and voltage equality (alternator side and network side), equipped by light indicator, to verify phases correspondence and a switch to latch in case of all confirmed conditions
(18)1 digital measuring module of electrical parameters, DC and AC current and voltage, single and 3ph power, the module must be protected against overload and allow to reset values to zero
(19)1 digital tachymeter up to 10000 rpm provided with connection cables, allows to measure speed by contact or without contact using sensor
(20)1 set of couplings with protection accessories
(21)2 frame for easy mounting of the machines. Each frame allow to install two machines, and should be equipped by vibration proof rubber supports
(22)1 set of connection wires with different lengths
Machines must have the same shaft height, with didactic connection boxes having synoptic with connection schema.