Advanced Temperature Measurement Trainer Vocational Education Equipment Thermal Transfer Experiment Equipment
We provide Advanced Temperature Measurement Trainer Vocational Education Equipment Thermal Transfer Experiment Equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
1 Product Overview
This trainer is used for comparative experiments of different temperature measurement methods to study transient temperature behavior and certain temperature jumps. Measurement methods include non-electrical methods: liquid thermometers, bimetallic thermometers; electronic methods: K-type thermocouple temperature sensors, Pt100 thermal resistance temperature sensors and NTC thermistor temperature sensors. The wet and dry bulb thermometer measures the air humidity. Through related experiments, help students master different temperature measurement methods and working principles, and cultivate students' corresponding knowledge and skills. It is suitable for teaching and skill training assessment of related majors in higher vocational schools, colleges, secondary vocational schools and technical schools.
(1) High degree of automation: The trainer will automatically start and stop adding water after connecting the water inlet pipe, turn on the power, and automatically start heating to the specified temperature when the specified liquid level is reached. After reaching the specified temperature, the test liquid is automatically injected into the test box from the heating box. The chopper circuit hanging box adopts an injection-molded shell structure with built-in components and integrated installation, which is easy to use and not easy to damage.
(2) A comprehensive range of temperature measurement equipment, including non-electrical methods: liquid thermometers, bimetallic thermometers; electronic methods: K-type thermocouple temperature sensors, Pt100 thermal resistance temperature sensors and NTC thermistor temperature sensors. And wet and dry bulb thermometers are used to measure air humidity.
2 Performance parameters
(1) Input power: AC220V±10% 50Hz
(2) Dimensions: 1200mm×700mm×1550mm
(3) Weight: Working conditions: ambient temperature -10℃～+40℃ relative humidity ＜85% (25℃)