Neutral Study Training Bench Educational Equipment Electrical Workbench
We provide Neutral Study Training Bench Educational Equipment Electrical Workbench with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
I. Product overview
It can through training, let students be familiar with various electric accident reasons so as to prevent electric accident occur. Through learning, students will learn of how the accident occurs, and take cautions on electric accident, so as to enhance the ability of prevent accident, solve electric accidents. Students can learn many safety protection mode in the trainer.
(1)Training module use aluminum column, testing measures, inner integrated training power box. It is easy to use, and it is not easy to be broken.
(2)Modular structure: it has many modules, and it can achieve many training projects, please see the experiment list later.
(3)It has good safety protection system, all the electric terminals select safety plug terminals, the whole set can be connected to ground, if there is electric leakage occurs, students can cut off power immediately, so as to protect themselves.
II Technical parameter
(1) Input power: single phase three wire, 220V±10% 50Hz
(2) Dimension: 1600mm×300mm×1000mm
(3) Whole capacity:＜2.0KVA
(4) Weight: ＜100kg
(5) Work condition:
Relative humidity: ＜85%(25℃)
III. Equipment configuration:
1. TT power supply network simulation unit
2. TN-C-S power supply network simulation unit
3. IT power supply network simulation unit
4. Insulation resistance simulation measurement unit
5. Ground resistance simulation measurement unit
6. Short circuit fault simulation training unit
7. The line load simulates the actual training unit
8. Ac voltage current meter unit
9. Electric leakage protection current measurement unit
10. Leakage circuit breaker unit
11. Simulated load cell
12. Measurement simulation unit of human electrocution current