Parallel pump experimental Trainer Teaching Education Equipment For School Lab Fluid Mechanics Experiment Equipment
We provide Parallel pump experimental Trainer Teaching Education Equipment For School Lab Fluid Mechanics Experiment Equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
1 Product overview
Through training and teaching, you are familiar with the flow and head problems in series and parallel connections when the motors are pumping. You can intuitively observe the head size of the series-connected pumps, the flow size during the parallel connection, and master the plan to change the flow and head.
(1) The experimental device adopts aluminum profile structure with simple structure and large load-bearing capacity.
(2) The water tank is made of transparent material, which can directly observe the flow or head in the water tank.
2 Performance parameters
(1) Dimensions: 560mm*600mm*1000mm
(2) Overall capacity: (3) Weight: (4) Working conditions: ambient temperature -10℃～+40℃
(5) Input power: single-phase three-wire system 220V±10% 50Hz
3 Training content that can be completed
Series and parallel connection of pumps
1. The purpose of the experiment
1. Improve the perceptual understanding of the operating conditions and characteristics of centrifugal pumps in parallel and series.
2. Draw the working curve of a single pump and the total characteristic curve of two pumps in parallel and in series.
2. Experimental principle
In actual production, sometimes a single pump cannot meet the production requirements, and several combined operations are required. There are two ways of combination: series and parallel. The following discussion is limited to the combined operation of multiple pumps with the same performance. The basic idea is that no matter how multiple pumps are combined, they can all be regarded as one pump, so it is necessary to find the characteristic curve of the combined pump.