NAVAL CONDITIONING UNIT Teaching Education Equipment For School Lab Compressor Trainer Equipment
We provide NAVAL CONDITIONING UNIT Teaching Education Equipment For School Lab Compressor Trainer Equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Electrical Trainer|
The unit has been designed for the study and practice of air conditioning units of the air, using a refrigeration and dehumidification circuit applied to a air duct.
The device can be used in accordance with the processes of:
• cooling down
The complete instrumentation allows the measurement and calculation of all unit operating parameters, such as:
• power absorbed by the post-heating and by the fan
• thermo-hygrometric characteristics of the air at each point of the duct conditioning
• characteristics of the refrigerant fluid (ecological type) of temperature e pressure in every point of the refrigeration circuit
• refrigerator performance In addition, it is possible to study air conditioning in different operating conditions, by varying the air flow in the air conditioning duct and the average flow rate of evaporator refrigeration.
Predisposition for interfacing with a computer
The plant is built already prepared for the installation of a series of
transmitters (see optional) that send to the "Acquisition Module e
Data Recording "(optional CE35g) the values of the operating parameters of the plant; these values are then processed by a computer, which can be quoted on request, to view the results through tables and graphs of Guided Experiences.
It is explicitly noted that only one "Acquisition and Registration Form
Data "can be used to interface all systems to a computer
computerizable of a laboratory. In addition, a data processing software, useful for processing and representation graphics of some Guided Experiences.
Air conditioning duct
It includes a large duct (500 x 220 mm) for best represent the real units and is divided into several sections of air conditioning, which are placed in sequence in the duct itself.
These sections are as follows:
• filter section: easy to remove, with acrylic support, completely
washable or cleanable by blowing air
• cooling section (summer conditioning), made up of copper coils
and aluminum fins. The inlet temperature of the chilled water can
vary between 6-8 ° C, while the output one can vary between 9-12 ° C
• a differential pressure gauge for measuring the air flow in the duct
• a centrifugal fan with always variable speed with 0-700 m³ / h
• post-heating section made up of adjustable electric resistances
• calibration damper for varying the air flow
A series of probing thermometers and hygrometers allow users the
change in the thermo-hygrometric state of the air in the various sections of the duct.
The cooling and drying sections are equipped with a small tank
for the collection of condensate or excess water that is conveyed
through a drain for the drain.
To create the cooling air of a compression refrigeration circuit
It is used:
• a refrigeration compressor: 0.5 kW 33 cm³ 2.2 kW
• a non-return valve
• a sea water / refrigeration liquid condenser
• an expansion valve
• a valve for regulating the refrigerant fluid to the evaporator, in order to adjust the cooling intensity
• a coolant / fresh water evaporator
• refrigerant fluid: R134a
A pressure switch stops the compressor motor when the pressure exceeds set points.
The refrigerant circuit is equipped with the necessary instrumentation to determine the refrigeration cycle.
The standard equipment included in the system is as follows:
Air treatment duct
• no. 4 thermometers for measuring the air temperature (inlet and
exit from each treatment section)
• no. 4 hygrometers for measuring relative humidity (input and output from each
• a differential pressure gauge for measuring the air flow
• measurement of the electrical absorption of the post-heating resistances
• no. 4 thermometers for measuring the evolution temperature
refrigerant in the refrigeration cycle
• no. 2 pressure gauges for measuring the freon pressure in the circuit
• special seats for measuring the inlet water temperature
evaporator and condenser outlet
• no. 2 flow meters to measure the water flow rate in the evaporator e
Refrigeration panel unit
• pressure switches for the refrigeration unit
• safety pressure switch for refrigeration units
• anti-freeze safety thermostat for evaporator water
• no. 2 thermostats to control the exchange water temperature of the
Air conditioner electrical panel
• analog indicator for displaying the current absorbed by the post-heating
• digital indicators of temperature and humidity of the air conditioning
• switch for fan speed
• switch for starting the compressor
• switch for post-heating air adjustment
Two pumps (one in work and one in stand-by conditions) for sea water:
centrifugal type, 3-phase electric motor
Two pumps (one in work and one in stand-by conditions) for fresh water (chilled water): centrifugal type, 3-phase electric motor
The unit is mounted on a steel support frame, including wheels
swiveling to facilitate movement and positioning.
Transmitters and Management Software
A series of transmitters send to the "Acquisition and Registration Form Data the following values:
• evolving air flow in the treatment duct
• air temperature entering the treatment
• humidity in the air entering the treatment
• pre-humidification section air temperature
• pre-humidification section air humidity
• air temperature leaving the treatment
• humidity in the air leaving the treatment
• current absorbed by the fan and by the post-heating coil
The management software, stored on a CDROM, includes programs for computer (run type) developed in LabVIEW environments. Allows the control, monitoring, acquisition and processing of incoming measures from the plant. The video (not supplied with this option) shows a picture synoptic that reproduces the main components of the system with indication measurements in real time.
The most significant parameters relating to the operation of the system are displayed on tables and graphs.
The LabVIEW system is developed in a Windows environment.
The software also allows the simulation of faults: a screen appears in
which is made a list of possible failures on the system through which the By clicking on a type of fault, the teacher can analyze the
consequences that the same has created for the plant.
The acquired measurements are in fact automatically modified according to the type of fault introduced.
Data Acquisition and Registration Module
Automatic data acquisition and recording system used to convert i
signals coming from electronic transmitters placed on a signal system digital processed by a Personal Computer.
The system is capable of acquiring 8 analog signals with 4 input ranges programmable, data transfer takes place at high speed via cable USB.
The acquirer is supplied with software that, loaded on the computer, allows real-time video recording of the trend over time of the variables
acquired; the recordings made can then be printed or stored.
The recorder function is very flexible, allowing you to vary:
· The number of recorded quantities
· The time scale
Units of measurement (engineering or percentages)
The duration of the registration
· The sampling frequency
The system consists of a table container, dimensions 280x200x150 (h)
· On the front: the identification plate
· On the back: the “AMP” connector for input of the analog signals, and the USB (female) output connector. The system is supplied complete with cables analog signals from the field and the USB cable for the computer connection.
Main technical features:
Absorbed power 9 [W]
· Computer powered via the USB cable
· working conditions
- temperature -40 ÷ 70 [° C]
- humidity 10 ÷ 90% (non condensing)
Two Technical Manuals, included in the supply, developed as follows:
• Equipment Description
• Installation, use and maintenance
• Guided experiments
In addition, a disk in possession of a data processing software; this software is a package developed by US in Excel, then in Windows, which collects the data entered by students by hand (or acquired in automatic mode through optional), them processes and displays them in graphic form.
Electrical: standard: 400 Vac ± 10% 3 phases, 50 Hz, 1.2 kVA with earth connection according to CEI standards.