Products of photos:
Products of specifications:
1. The running in-cylinder direct injection electronically controlled gasoline engine assembly fully demonstrates the composition and working process of the in-cylinder direct injection electronically controlled gasoline engine system.
2. A digital gauge is installed on the training bench board to display real-time changes of engine sensor parameters.
3. The measurement board of the training bench is painted with spray-painted circuit diagrams and equipped with detection terminals, which can directly detect the electrical signals, such as resistance, voltage, current and frequency signals, of each sensor, actuator and pin of engine control unit on the board.
4. The training bench is equipped with a fault setting system, which can set one or more common faults to simulate the circuit faults of the electronically controlled gasoline engine system, so as to achieve the purpose of examination.
5. The training bench is equipped with a diagnosis socket, which connected to a special or general purpose automobile decoder, and can perform self-diagnosis functions such as reading fault codes, clearing fault codes and reading data streams for the electronically controlled gasoline engine system.