Automotive training stand power system anatomy demonstration platform using refurbished third generation Toyota Prius steering education equipment power system (including: The assembly of the engine, generator, motor, etc.) is processed by section. All parts are complete and the section position is reasonable, which can comprehensively display the internal and external structure and the movement of components of the hybrid power system, and more intuitively grasp the working principle of Toyota Prius hybrid power system. It is suitable for the teaching of hybrid electric vehicle power system principle and mechanical mechanism.
Two, functional characteristics
1. The original automobile engine power system of Toyota Prius (including engine, generator and motor, etc.) is used to cut and profile the mechanism, and the internal and external structure of the power system mechanism of hybrid electric vehicle is fully displayed.
2. Use different colors of paint to spray the mechanical sections of the hybrid power system.
3. The three-phase gear reduction induction motor drives the engine crankshaft and the motor drive shaft to operate at low speed in various working conditions, so as to truly demonstrate the movement process of mechanical components inside the hybrid power system.
4. The mobile platform adopts high-strength steel structure welding, and the surface is treated by spraying process. The bottom of the mobile platform is equipped with self-locking casters, which is movable and convenient for teaching.
Three, technical parameters
1. Approximate size of the equipment: 1600*1200*1500
2. Power supply: three-phase four-wire (three-phase five-wire 380V±10% 50Hz)
3. Three-phase gear reduction induction motor:
Rated voltage: AC 220V/380V 50Hz
Rated power: 400W
Rated speed: 50Hz 90/1400RPM 60Hz 90/1500rpm
Reduction ratio: 30
4. Operating temperature: -40℃ ~ +50℃
Iv. Basic Configuration (each)
Car steering education equipment system (including: engine, generator and electric motor, etc.) assembly, three-phase gear reduction induction motor, three-phase leakage protection switch, mobile stand (with self-locking caster device).