The EM-122-HN02 Four-wheel Honda ABS trainer is used to demonstrate the functionality of the ABS braking system as it operates on a real vehicle. Mechanical faults in the friction components are designed to be diagnosed by students while performing a brake inspection. The Automotive trainer also comes with six insertable, electronic faults. The trainer is built with OEM components and is based on the 2006-2010 Honda Civic platform.
The automotive trainer provides a safe and effective method of demonstrating the principles of braking systems used on today’s vehicles.
• Provides “real world” brake pedal feedback pulsations during ABS operation.
• 2006-2010 Honda Civic FEATURES:
• “Real” automotive components with fully functional ABS 4-channel hydraulic system
• Equipped with DLC for scan tool data stream hookup
• OEM vehicle instrument panel with indicator lamps • ABS Control Unit breakout box for hookup of DVOM and Oscilloscope
• Hydraulic pressure gauges at each wheel (4)
• Mechanical faults
• Disc/drum four wheel brake assemblies (NOTE- discs, drums, wheel cylinders, calipers and all friction materials are new. All other OEM components are recycled from actual vehicles)
• Fully functional parking brake system
• 55A DC power supply included
• Heavy Duty metal stand with casters for easy transport of trainer
• All routine brake service procedures can be performed on this trainer including component replacement, adjustments and hydraulic bleeding TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
• Power requirements: 110V @ 20 amps or 220V @ 10 amps (specify when ordering)
• Sturdy powder coated metal stand with two locking swivel and two fixed casters
• Dimensions: Height: 51” Width: 24” Depth: 50” (127.5 x 60 x 125 cm)
• Weight: 325 lb (147.7 kg)