Operation steps of the automotive air suspension test trainer bench
1, understand the working principle of active suspension: the electronic training adjustment of active suspension storage has the role of spring compressed air, its "stiffness" and vehicle height can be adjusted according to the driving condition of the vehicle. The damping force of the shock absorber is controlled by the control system to restrain the vehicle roll, the front head when braking and the vehicle attitude change when the underling sits at high speed, because the surface ensures the comfort of riding and the maneuverability of driving.
2, The automotive air suspension test trainer bench test bench power plug is connected to the power supply (220V AC, the product internal transformer rectifier device into 12V DC power supply);
3. Adjust the simulation device on the active suspension analog signal board to the following state:
LRC switch (active suspension motion mode switch) -- Spring disconnect -- SPORT indicator is off
Height control switch ---- spring off --NORM indicator is on
Height control ON/OFF switch -- spring up and disconnect
The steering sensor - the turntable is in the middle
Door switch -- open ---- door light off (equivalent to four doors closed)
Charging analog switch -- press to turn on (equivalent to the generator in operation)
Brake switch -- spring off (equivalent to no brake)
Speed signal simulation -- adjust according to test
4. Turn ON the ignition switch to the "ON" position, the "NORM" indicator lights up, and press the charging analog switch to turn ON.It shows that the engine has been running and the active suspension can be adjusted.(Ignition switch can also be triggered to STA, on the generator signal).If the charging analog signal is disconnected (if STA is not triggered, flip on the charging analog switch;In the case of triggering STA, the ignition key should be closed), equivalent to engine flameout, then the active suspension system does not work.
5. Simulation test of body height adjustment:
1) height control switch -- press on (equivalent to the height of the body to adjust to the high) --HI indicator light -- air pump work -- about the rear air suspension to the high -- left front air suspension to the high -- right front air suspension to the high -- stop.
2) Height control switch -- spring disconnect (equivalent to trying to adjust the car height to low) --NORM light -- left and right rear air suspension to low -- left front air suspension to low -- right front air suspension to low -- Stop
3) Height control switch can be in the high or low - with jack arbitrarily jacked up an air suspension (equivalent to the height of a side of the body) - wait 1 minute - the operation of the automotive air suspension test trainer bench to the same level with the other three air suspension (equivalent to always maintain the same height of the body)
4) height control switch can be used in high or low - jack freely reduce any air suspension (equivalent to one side of the body height) - wait a minute - air pump work - the operation of the air suspension rises to the level of the same as the other three air suspension height (equivalent to always maintain a consistent body height)
5) height control switch -- press on --HI light -- adjust body height to high -- adjust speed signal analog knob --HI light off --NORM light -- left and right rear air suspension deflated to low -- left front air suspension deflated to low -- right front air suspension deflated to low -- stop (phase)When the speed is 80 km/h, the air suspension automatically lowers the high car body to the low, maintaining the low center of gravity at high speed.
6) Spring stiffness and damping force control process simulation:
A. Steering sensor rotates to the left or to the right -- the left and front suspension control actuators work -- the suspension control actuator indicator lights blink -- spring stiffness and damping force become "hard" (hard during steering)
B. Adjust the speed simulation knob -- left, right, front and rear suspension control actuators work -- suspension control actuators indicator lights flash -- spring stiffness and damping force become "hard" (hard at high speed)
C. Brake switch on -- Brake light -- left, right, front and rear suspension control actuator work -- suspension control actuator indicator light flashes -- spring stiffness and damping force become "hard" (hard during braking)
D. Adjust the height of an air suspension -- suspension control actuator works -- suspension control actuator indicator lights flash -- spring stiffness and damping force become "hard" (hard when bouncing)
6, motion mode, height control ON/OFF switch, the existence of fault code simulation
1)LRC switch -- press on --SPORT indicator light -- Suspension control actuator work -- Suspension control actuator indicator light flashes -- Spring stiffness and damping force become "hard" (hard in motion mode)
2) Height control ON/OFF switch -- press ON --NORM light flashes (71 yards, normal yards) -- body height and spring stiffness damping force are locked -- cannot be adjusted
3) Setting failure --NORM light flashing -- body height and spring stiffness damping force locked -- cannot be adjusted
7. Learn the self-diagnosis function of the electronic control system: use the diagnostic seat to read the fault code manually, cross the TC and E1 terminals of the diagnostic seat, open the ignition switch to the ON position, and the NORM indicator light ON the panel starts flashing, read the fault code according to the flashing law.For details about how to read the fault code and the content of the fault code, see the maintenance manual.The fault code can also be read by Toyota special instrument;
8. After completing the function of the training platform, please turn off the ignition switch, disconnect the main power switch, and restore the fault setting interface.