Automobile 6 Types Ignition System Educational Model
Contact ignition system, Hall ignition system, magnetoelectric ignition system, photoelectric ignition system, non-distributor ignition system, independent ignition system, switching power supply, ignition switch, speed control motor, diagnostic seat, removable Bench, universal caster with lock, etc.
1. Overall dimensions: 2400×800×1800mm (length×width×height)
2. Input power; AC 220V±10% 50Hz
3. Working power supply; DC 12V
4. Product model: ZC-QCD007
When the traditional ignition system is working, the moment the disconnector contacts are separated, sparks will be generated at the contacts and the contacts will be burned. When the spark plug accumulates carbon, it is easy to leak electricity, the secondary electrode voltage cannot rise, it cannot be ignited reliably, and a high-speed misfire phenomenon occurs. The semiconductor ignition system overcomes these shortcomings, has a strong ability to jump, and makes ignition reliable.
Electronic ignition systems are roughly divided into the following three categories:
(1) An ignition system composed of non-contact breakers composed of electromagnetic, infrared or Hall components is called a non-contact igniter, and its amplifying circuit is divided into a transistor circuit and a capacitor discharge circuit.
(2) The ignition system controlled by the ECU (Electronic Control Unit) is determined by the microprocessor in the ECU according to the signal of the crank angle sensor, so it has no disconnection, only the distributor, and directly controls the ignition coil according to the signal sent by the ECU Turn on and off the primary circuit.
(3) Distributor-Less Ignition is the most advanced ignition system at present. The crankshaft sensor not only has the ignition timing signal, but also the cylinder identification signal, so that the ignition system can The ignition signal is sent at the specified time, which requires each cylinder to be equipped with an independent ignition coil. However, if it is a six-cylinder engine, 1, 6, 2, 5, and 3, 4 cylinders share an ignition coil, that is, a total of three One ignition coil. Obviously, when each ignition coil is ignited, there is always a cylinder that is ignited empty. This point should be noted when testing.
The non-contact ignition system can use low-impedance inductance coils to greatly increase the primary current, make the secondary voltage up to 30kV, enhance the ignition energy to improve the ability to ignite the lean mixture, and improve the fuel economy while reducing exhaust gas Pollution. Distributorless ignition systems are completely electronic devices without mechanical moving parts, completely solving a series of failures caused by cam and bearing wear and contact ablation gap imbalance.