Petrol Engine Stand (Life Engine)
To learn the ins and outs of a gasoline engine and valve mechanism, how to work, troubleshooting.
1) Gasoline Engine Assembly, approx. 1500 -2,000 cc Turbo, Solitary Startup Type
2) Electrical and electronic devices such as, ECM, TCM, AFS, CKP, CMP, O₂ Sensor, WTS, Control Relay and etc
3) Injector, Fuel Filter, Fuel Tank, Fuel Pump, Fuel Equipment, DC 12V / 60A Battery for Vehicles, Generator
4) Ignition coil, Spark Plug, High Voltage Cables etc.
5) Cooling System such as Radiator, Overflow Tank, Relay, Electric Pan
6) Exhaust Systems such as, Catalytic Converter, Emission, Silencer
7) Start Switch (Key S / W) Anti-vibration dampers and a urethane wheels 8) Control box, fuel tank (removable), accelerator lever
9) 360 ° rotational stand
10) Cabinet type storage space with min 2 door
11) Separate Engine, Control stand
12) Minimum 10 Training Contents
13) Manual Book
14) Engine Management System Module