Dissected Diesel Engine for School Lab Training Model
The diesel electronically controlled engine is a diesel engine that uses an electronic controller to accurately calculate fuel injection and emissions by using the signal parameters of the operating conditions of the engine during operation.
The fuel injection system of diesel electronic control engine is composed of three parts: sensor, ECU (computer) and actuator. Its task is to electronically control the fuel injection system, realizing real-time control of the fuel injection volume and fuel injection timing with operating conditions
(1) One-way valve: prevent the fuel from flowing back when the engine is not working.
(2) Bypass valve: If there is air in the fuel, it will be discharged through this.
(3) Orifice and filter: collect and separate air bubbles in the oil supply pipe.
(4) Pressure limiting valve 1: Open when the pressure in the oil supply pipe is adjusted to be greater than 0.75MPa.
(5) Pressure limiting valve 2: Maintain the pressure in the oil return pipe at 0.10MPa.
(6) Fuel pump: The fuel pump is an intermittent vane pump. Its advantage is that it can also supply oil at lower engine speeds. The oil passage in the pump body keeps the rotor of the oil pump always in a state of being soaked by fuel, so that fuel can be delivered at any time.
(7) Fuel distribution pipe integration: The fuel distribution pipe is integrated in the fuel supply pipe in the cylinder head. Its function is to distribute fuel to each pump nozzle in equal amounts. Here, the fuel is mixed with the heated fuel and forced to flow back to the supply by the pump nozzle Tubing
(8) Fuel cooling pump: circulates the cooling fluid in the cooling circuit. When the fuel temperature reaches 70°C, the engine control unit turns it on through the fuel cooling pump relay.
Main configuration OF This Diesel Engine Training Model
Engine assembly, original car engine computer, instrument cluster, all relevant original car accessories, fault setting and troubleshooting system, original car circuit schematic diagram and detection terminals, large capacity battery, stainless steel fuel tank, engine acceleration mechanism, console , Movable gantry, gantry power switch, diagnostic seat, heat dissipation system, digital display meter, vacuum meter, universal caster with lock, etc.