Automotive pneumatic brake system training bench
1. Product overview:
This experimental platform uses the physical composition structure of the original car's pneumatic braking system to fully demonstrate the working principle of the automobile's pneumatic braking system, and realize the training operations such as adjustment and maintenance of the automobile's pneumatic braking system to meet the needs of teaching.
2. Main components:
Automobile brake system original car materials, double needle barometer, seat, brake master cylinder device and other components.
(1) It can dynamically demonstrate the working principle and process of automobile pneumatic braking system;
(2) Realize the training operation of disassembly and assembly of automobile pneumatic brake system and component maintenance;
(3) Realize training operations such as adjustment and maintenance of the automobile pneumatic braking system;
(4) Applicable to all levels of training and assessment of automobile vocational education.
(5) The training platform is equipped with an air pressure gauge, and the trainees can observe the air pressure changes of the air tank and brake pipeline in real time;
(6) An air pump and an air storage tank are installed to generate the compressed air required by the braking system;
(7) The trainees can fully understand the working principle and working process of the pneumatic braking system by observing the external structure of the training platform and conducting training on the operation of the training platform, and analyze the gas flow during the braking process.
(8) The training platform is welded with high-quality steel, which has the characteristics of high strength, corrosion resistance and long life. After spraying, the appearance is beautiful and high-grade. The platform is equipped with self-locking casters, which is flexible to move, safe, reliable, sturdy and durable. .
4. Product parameters:
Dimensions: 2500×1500×1500mm (length×width×height)
Power supply: AC380V 50hz
5. Basic configuration
Front axle assembly
Rear axle assembly
Brake master cylinder and brake distribution pump
Training platform size