1. Product introduction:
The experimental training system is based on the "Climatronic" automobile air-conditioning system with air-conditioning control function, and is mainly used for operation training such as demonstration, maintenance, and fault diagnosis of the working process of the automobile air-conditioning system. The design of the system is concise and true to ensure the practicality of the teaching process. The system has comprehensive functions, can be operated in real, and can carry out training on the removal and refilling of air-conditioning refrigerants.
1. A real and operational auto air-conditioning system fully demonstrates the composition and working process of the auto air-conditioning system.
2. A three-phase motor is used as the power source to drive the air-conditioning compressor to work. Operating the air conditioning control panel can truly demonstrate the working process and working principle of the automobile automatic air conditioning refrigeration system; using the heater as the heat source, operating the air conditioning control panel can truly demonstrate the working process and working principle of the automobile automatic air conditioning heating system.
3. A thermometer is installed on the panel of the training platform, which can display the temperature change of the air inlet and outlet in real time.
4. The measurement panel of the training platform is painted with a color inkjet circuit diagram, equipped with detection terminals, and can directly detect the electrical signals of the sensors, actuators, and automatic air conditioning control unit pins on the panel, such as resistance, voltage, current, and frequency signals Wait.
5. The training platform is equipped with a fault setting system, which can set one or more common faults to simulate the circuit fault of the air conditioning system to achieve the purpose of examination and assessment.
6. The training platform is equipped with a diagnostic socket, which can be connected to a dedicated or general-purpose car decoder to implement self-diagnostic functions such as reading fault codes, clearing fault codes, and reading data streams for the automatic air conditioning system.
3. Teaching content:
1. Installation configuration and start-up operation of air-conditioning system
2. Understand the role of air conditioning systems in improving car comfort and safety
3. Master the basic knowledge of refrigeration technology
4. Grasp the working principle of the air conditioning system
5. Ability to independently enumerate and explain the components of the air conditioning system
6. Know how to deal with refrigerants and related regulations
7. Independently troubleshoot, maintain and repair the air-conditioning system
8. Understand the working principle of the open-loop and closed-loop temperature control system of the car compartment
4. Technical parameters:
1. Dimensions: 1300×1000×1800mm (length×width×height)
2. Power supply: AC 380V±10% 50Hz (three-phase four-wire)
3. Input power; AC 220V±10% 50Hz
4. Working power supply; DC12V
5. Refrigerant: R134a