Practice model of air conditioner with standing cabinet Educational Compressor Trainer Equipment
We provide Practice model of air conditioner with standing cabinet Educational Compressor Trainer Equipment with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Air Conditioning Trainer|
I. Main technical parameters
1. Working power supply: AC220V 50Hz ± 5% (unidirectional)
2. Dimensions: 1100 × 800 × 1800mm
3. Total power consumption: 1100W
4. Applicable voltage range: 160V ～ 253V
5. The maximum remote control distance is 8m and the angle is 90 degrees.
6. Noise: internal machine 37-44dB, external machine 55-65dB.
7. Ambient temperature: -5 ℃ -40 ℃
8. Relative humidity: ≤85% (25 ℃)
II. Main functions:
1. Learning to master the cabinet-type air-conditioning refrigeration system and principles can better master the maintenance technology.
2. Learn to master the structure, composition and working principle of the control circuit of cabinet air conditioner.
3. 10 fault points can be set, students can check on the fault detection board according to the fault phenomenon
Test and troubleshoot.
4. Due to the application of real air conditioning, basic training such as folding and refrigerant charging can be carried out.
5. With digital temperature display, the temperature display can detect the working temperature of each key part of the cooling and heating experimental equipment, and provide experimental data. The key points that can be detected are:
1) Normal ambient temperature
2) Air-conditioning compressor exhaust pipe
3) Air return compressor air return pipe
4) Air-conditioning condenser exhaust
5) Air outlet of air conditioner evaporator
III. Practical training items:
1) Failure of the rectifier circuit;
2) 12 volt power supply circuit failure;
3) 5 volt power failure;
4) Bad indoor temperature control probe;
5) Bad outdoor temperature control probe;
6) The remote control receiver is damaged;
7) No heating;
8) No refrigeration;
9) The indoor fan is damaged;
10) The outdoor fan is bad;
11) The fan capacitor is damaged;
12) Buzzer failure;
13) Wind direction adjustment is out of control.