Air Conditioning Electrical Control Board Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Electrician Trainer
We provide Air Conditioning Electrical Control Board Trainer Vocational Training Equipment Electrician Trainer with great production line and offer fast delivery, professional team, effiective function, friendly service, technology support.
|Brand Name:||Zhongcai / ODM|
|FOB:||Get Latest Price|
|Lead Time:||15 ~ 30|
|Application:||Vocational Training For Air Conditioning Trainer|
ShouldShine Air Conditioning Electrical Control Board designed to study the wiring of electrical control components as well as their function that are used in air conditioning and refrigeration system. The trainer features DIN rail and panel mounted electrical control components that are used for air conditioning electrical control.
This system allows the students to select the module and design their own wiring on various circuits. The student is also introduced to the popular Refrigeration and Air Conditioning control circuits such as ice maker system, window air conditioning system, domestic refrigerator system, reverse cycle refrigeration system, water chiller type, commercial air conditioning system and industrial refrigeration system.
The bench top work station is available as a frame unit and accommodates up to one student.
The two level rails system holds the modules firmly in place. The electrical connections for each component are brought out into 4mm safety terminal or sockets. Wiring from the component to the terminals is also color-coded so as to enhance the student learning experience. Interconnections between the panels and components are made via test leads
The trainer comes complete with experiment manual which contains many experiments. The experiment manual guides the students through step-by-step procedures. It provides the necessary theoretical background to allow students to complete the objectives successfully.
1. The structure of steel box, electrical control components through the transparent panel is fixed inside the box body, all contact through wired connection to test terminal, students can clearly see each components of the structure and connection mode.
2. Transparent panel can be moved flexible, can replace electrical components as corresponding requirement.
3. The overall dimensions for: 650 * 800 * 200 mm.
4. The power input: AC380V, 5A, through secure connector industry access.
1) the main frame unit 1 unit
2) power supply 1 unit
3) the indicator lamp module 1 unit
4) toggle switch module 1 unit
5) selector switch module 1 unit
6) start button switch module 1 unit
7) stop button switch module 1 unit
8) ac contactor, three main contact, 2NO2NC coil 220 volts, 4 units
9) the time delay relay, the coil 220, 3 units
10) three-phase thermal overload relay 4 units
11) intermediate relay, the coil 220 v, 3 units
12) safety electrical cable 30 eas (yellow, green, red, blue, black)
13) power cable 2 eas (220 v 1 ea and 380 v 1 ea)
5.1 Electrical Control Component Familiarization
5.2 Series, Parallel and Series-Parallel Circuit
5.3 Circuit application on Ice Maker Control System
5.4 Basic Window Air Conditioning Control Circuit
5.5 Basic Domestic Refrigerator Circuit
5.6 Thermal Overload Application on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Control Circuit
5.6.1 Thermal Overload Protection Familiarization and Selection
5.6.2 Thermal Overload Application on Single Phase AC Circuit and Testing
5.6.3 Thermal Overload Application on Three Phase AC Circuit and Testing
5.7 Application of Control Relay, Time ON Delay Relay and Magnetic Contactor on General Cycle Refrigeration and Air Conditioning System
5.8 Automatic Star Delta Starter Application on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Control Circuit
5.9 Manual Auto Star Delta Starter by Using Manual OFF Auto (MOA) Selector
5.10 Electrical Control Circuit of Reverse Cycle System with Solenoid Reversing
5.11 Electrical Control Circuit of Water Chiller Type with Water Cooled Condenser
5.12 Electrical Control Circuit of Commercial Air Conditioning with Water Cooled
5.13 Electrical Control Circuit of Industrial Refrigeration System
5.14 Air Conditioner with Manual Auto 4 Step Sequence Interlock Circuit