New energy automobile training equipment on selling
Toyota PRIUS is a parallel hybrid car that adopts Toyota's second-generation hybrid power system and combines engine and motor, as shown in Figure 1.2.
Toyota's thS-II hybrid system can flexibly use two power sources according to the vehicle's driving state, and make up for the deficiency between the two power sources, so as to reduce fuel consumption, reduce harmful gas emissions, and give full play to the vehicle's maximum power.
Due to its complex structure of THS - II motor and drive system, the technology is advanced.
1. Features of Toyota's second-generation hybrid power system (THS -- II) :
(1) Using AC500V high-voltage circuit transmission between the motor and the generator can greatly reduce the power loss in power transmission and efficiently transmit power.
(2) High power motor output, improve the utilization rate of the motor.When the engine is inefficient, the system can shut down the engine and the vehicle relies on motor power.
(3) Greatly increased the deceleration and braking process of energy recovery, improve the utilization of energy.
2. Composition of Toyota's second-generation hybrid power system (THS -- II)
(1) HV battery: it is composed of 168 single-cell ni-MH batteries (1.2V>6 batteries >28 modules) with rated voltage DC20 1.6V, which is installed in the back compartment of the vehicle.In the vehicle starting, acceleration and uphill, HV batteries provide the power to drive motor.
(2) Hybrid variable speed drive axle: The hybrid variable speed drive axle is composed of generator MG1, drive motor MG2 and planetary gear.
(3) Frequency converter: it is composed of booster converter, inverter rectifier, DC converter and air conditioner converter.
(2) Working principle and structure of THS -- II system motor
New energy automobile training equipment are two kinds of ac permanent magnet drive motors in AC servo drive system.One class is called brushless DC synchronous motor (BDCM), the other is called three-phase permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM), the motor of THS -- II system (MG1, MG2) belongs to BDCM type drive motor.
BDCM replaces the stator poles of a brush DC motor with rotors fitted with permanent magnets.A brush DC motor relies on a mechanical commutator to replace a direct current with an ALTERNATING current that approximates a trapezoidal wave.BDCM is a direct input of square wave AC current generated by the inverter into the motor stator windings, eliminating the mechanical commutator and brush. Three-phase square wave AC current is passed through the stator winding of BDCM.
The stator windings will generate an induced electromotive force, and generate an armature magnetic field that is orthogonal to the space position of the permanent magnet rotor magnetic field.
The New energy automobile training equipment Under the action of the rotor permanent magnet magnetic field, the armature reaction magnetic field drives the synchronous rotation of the permanent magnet rotor with the reactive electromagnetic force .