1. Product introduction:
Automobile electrical and electronic experiment box The portable box, experiment box and accessory box are combined, supporting 20 experimental templates, including: circuit component volt-ampere characteristic test template; simple RC circuit frequency characteristic test template; linear operational amplifier circuit template; integration Power amplifier circuit template; 555 timer application template; D/A conversion circuit template; A/D conversion circuit template; automatic air conditioning template; air conditioning electronic fan control template; car headlight automatic conversion device template; car wiper automatic controller template ; Stepper motor drive circuit template; ignition control module; fuel pump PWM oil pressure control module; fuel injection system template; water temperature sensor resistance detection template; vehicle speed sensor test template; function signal generation board, power board; digital voltmeter, digital ammeter, Logic level switch.
1. Test component volt-ampere characteristic curve.
2. Test the charge and discharge process of the RC circuit capacitor and the frequency response of the RC circuit.
3. Realize the reverse proportional calculation circuit, the same direction proportional calculation circuit, and the reverse addition calculation circuit of the op amp.
4. Detect the amplification of the operational amplifier power.
5. Form a pulse signal with adjustable frequency and duty cycle.
6. The digital signal is converted into an analog signal, and the analog signal is converted into a digital signal.
7. Detect the relationship between analog speed, water temperature, pressure sensor signal and air conditioner operation.
8. Simulate the working status of air-conditioning electronic fans under different water temperature and pressure conditions.
9. Simulate the conversion of the high beam and the low beam under the illumination of the car headlight, and simulate the working state of the wiper.
10. Generate adjustable frequency signal to simulate stepper motor drive signal.
11. Use the adjustable frequency signal to control the work of the ignition module.
12. The pulse width of the fuel injection signal is adjustable to simulate the circuit of the fuel injection nozzle.
13. Display the relationship between the temperature of the water temperature sensor and the voltage.
14. Input signal, display analog speed.
15. Generate sine wave, square wave and other signals with adjustable frequency.
16. Provide +12V, +5V DC power supply, 1.2~35V adjustable DC power supply, 15V AC power supply.
3. Experimental project
1. Electrician electronic box understanding experiment
2. Surveying and mapping of volt-ampere characteristics of circuit components
3. The transition process of a simple RC circuit
4. Test of rectifier and filter circuit
5. Linear arithmetic circuit with integrated operational amplifier
6. Integrated power amplifier
7. Application of 555 timer-multivibrator
8. Basic gate circuit
9. D/A conversion circuit
10. A/D conversion circuit
11. Fully automatic air conditioning
12. Air conditioning electronic fan control module
13. Car headlight conversion circuit
14. Car wiper
15. Stepper motor control module
16. Car ignition circuit
17. Fuel injection system control module
18. Water temperature sensor
19. Vehicle speed sensor