1. A real running automotive electronic control gasoline engine system, fully demonstrating the composition and working process of the automotive electronic control engine system.
2. A digital display table is installed on the teaching board to display real-time changes of engine sensor parameters.
3. The measurement panel of the teaching board is painted with color spray circuit diagrams and equipped with detection terminals, which can directly detect the electrical signals, such as resistance, voltage, current and frequency signals, of each sensor, actuator and pin of engine control unit on the panel.
4. The teaching board is equipped with a fault setting system, which can set one or more common faults to simulate the circuit faults of the electronically controlled engine system, so as to achieve the purpose of examination and assessment.
5. The teaching board is equipped with a diagnosis seat, which can be connected to a special or general purpose automobile decoder, and can perform self-diagnosis functions such as reading fault codes, clearing fault codes and reading data streams for the electronic control engine system.