1. Product introduction:
The training platform is based on a complete Volkswagen Magotan direct injection electronically controlled gasoline engine, which can perform practical operations on the engine in starting, accelerating, decelerating and other working conditions, and truly demonstrate the performance of the Volkswagen Magotan direct injection electronically controlled gasoline engine. Composition structure and working process. The design of the system is concise and true to ensure the practicality of the teaching process. The system has comprehensive functions, can run in real time, and can perform fault diagnosis experiments.
1. The real and operable in-cylinder direct-injection electronically controlled gasoline engine assembly fully demonstrates the composition and working process of the in-cylinder direct-injection electronically controlled gasoline engine system.
2. A digital display meter is installed on the panel of the training platform, which can display the real-time changes of engine sensor parameters in real time.
3. The color printing circuit diagram is drawn on the measurement panel of the training platform, and detection terminals are installed. The electrical signals of the sensors, actuators, and engine control unit pins can be directly detected on the panel, such as resistance, voltage, current, frequency signals, etc. .
4. The training platform is equipped with a fault setting system, which can set one or more common faults to simulate the circuit fault of the electronic control gasoline engine system to achieve the purpose of examination and assessment.
5. The training platform is equipped with a diagnostic socket, which can be connected to a dedicated or general-purpose car decoder to implement self-diagnosis functions such as reading fault codes, clearing fault codes, and reading data streams for the electronically controlled gasoline engine system.
3. Teaching content:
1. Cognition of the configuration and composition of the electronically controlled gasoline engine system
2. Understand the control principle of electronically controlled gasoline engine system
3. Master the basic knowledge of electronically controlled gasoline engines
4. Grasp the working principle of electronically controlled fuel injection system and ignition system
5. Ability to independently enumerate and explain the components of the electronically controlled gasoline engine system
6. Master the operating conditions of the sensor actuators of the electronically controlled gasoline engine system
7. Independently troubleshoot, maintain and repair the electronically controlled gasoline engine system
4. Technical parameters:
1. Dimensions: 1300×1000×1800mm (length×width×height)
2. Working power supply: DC12V
3. Fuel type: gasoline
4. Fuel tank volume: 10L